Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chickens? Yes. Chickens.

By far my favorite scene yet, my son had to educate The Aussie on the difference between hens and roosters a day or two ago.


Given my status as a chicken owner, I find all of this rather amusing ~ that my boy would be the expert in a film not many days hence, whilst I, the mom, really do contain a knowledge base beyond my years.

Perhaps its' a sign of good will. Or of the path ahead.

Either way, I still say it's my favorite scene. Maybe I should begin a campaign for that horse ranch I've been dreaming about for so long . . .


:D






1 comment:

  1. Angie...I just this morning finished reading "Flipped." What a great book! And I just handed it to my dd and told her she should read it too. I LOVED the whole chicken theme that was interwoven in the story. "Yep. They're all chickens." :D

    I can't wait to see the movie!!! Is there any prediction yet for when it will hit theaters???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails